Last Reviewed : 31.01.2020
Next Review : 31.01.2021
Becca recognises that she has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory
requirements. She is committed to reducing her environmental impact and continually improving her
environmental performance as an integral part of her business strategy and operating methods.
Becca Williams, Sole Trader is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented.
We endeavour to:
● Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
● Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts through the responsible recycling of
office waste, purchasing recycled materials and maintenance of electronic records.
● Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts through the use of ethically sourced
● Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts through the recycling of materials and
promotion of recycled, Single Mine Origin and Fair Trade Gold.
● Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts through providing soley plant based
refreshments to visiting clients.
Energy and water
● We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
● Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
● Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
Maintenance and cleaning
● Cleaning materials and workshop chemicals used will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
● Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
● We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
Goals for 2020 – 2021
● Move to a complete internet banking service, removing the need for paper statements
● Develop sustainable packaging, produced as locally as possible.
● Increase the advertising of recycled, Single Mine Origin and Fairtrade materials.
Signed: Becca Williams